Light Therapy, For A Life Without Acne
For more than 20 years dermatologists have been using non-invasive Light Therapy, also known as phototherapy, as an effective alternative to treating various forms of mild to moderate acne and acne scarring. Light Therapy is chemical free and safe for nearly every skin type. Thanks to the Spa Sciences CLARO 2-in-1 Acne Cleansing Device, light therapy is easy to access at every budget level for at-home use so you can take your skin into your own hands.
Blue Light Therapy Stats:
- Utilizes the wavelength range of 405-420 nm to kill off any P. acnes bacteria or Propionobacterium acnes to be more accurate.
- Most commonly used by those with acne to immediately address unwanted breakouts.
- This specific wavelength has antimicrobial effects.
- Kills many types of bacteria which collects in your pores and glands...which lead to those breakouts we all get.
- In this 6-week study 85% of patients showed significant reductions in 50% of facial acne
- Gets rid of free radicals which tend to oxidize and age your face.
- Includes anti-inflammatory benefits
- Decreases other acne symptoms such as redness
Red Light Therapy Stats:
- Utilizes the wavelength range of 630-660nm
- Works below the surface of the skin to aid in tissue repair
- Can help mitigate chronic acne skin conditions
- May work to decrease the visibility of acne scars
- Helps to promote skin healing
Dermatology and Lasers Clinic of Tel Aviv stated, “Laser and light-based therapy is a safe and effective modality for the treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne vulgaris. Amelioration of acne by light therapy, although comparable to the effects of oral antibiotics, offers faster resolution and fewer side effects and leads to patient satisfaction.”
Effective and Affordable
100% of customer feedback gave the CLARO a 5 star review guaranteeing results and is recommended to be suitable for all skin types. CLARO is a safe, quick and easy way to help your skin look more radiant than ever. Compared to attending multiple treatments at the dermatologist, the CLARO costs $39 or 4 interest-free installments of $9.75.
“I have found that using the combination of both blue and red light therapy speeds up the healing process tremendously so I will be ready for my next closeup!” said Hope, Spa Sciences customer. “I am thankful to have an at home unit and solution instead of the need to schedule an appointment and pay expensive prices.”
Benefits From Purchasing the CLARO:
- The CLARO is UV free, meaning there are no harmful UV rays or infrared light.
- The LED’s in the CLARO are FDA approved and identical to what dermatologists use.
- There are no chemicals or drugs in this product.
- The CLARO has a 1 year limited warranty.
- It is also travel friendly, wireless and is USB rechargeable.
- For more information on the CLARO visit: https://spasciences.com/products/claro